How’s your connection with Spirit?
Been freely nourishing others?
My Spiritual Connection needs an overhaul in a few areas.
- I am furious about North Korea. Did you happen to read Heart – Live and Let Live? She exposed some facts about N. Korean conditions. My tears turned to dander as they landed on my over-heated keyboard. Wish they could transform the spirit and the ego of N. Korea’s leader. Does he know that being the head of a broken people makes him Chief Brokenness?
- I’m suffering from writer’s clog. I have tons to say about making one tiny decision: Gentlepeople! Please be Loving instead of denigrating, defying or denouncing. Every millisecond is an opportunity to Love another living entity. It’s merely a decision. Each decision makes a difference that can transform this world. Remember studying permutations and combinations in Math? That process kicks in whenever one of us has loving thoughts. Here’s one I can start with: “Please transform Chief Brokenness into Chief Fed and Loved.” Well…as I said, it’s a start.
- My two Soul Journer sisters, Joanne and Carol, applied Love to a wound I’ve been carrying. They listened and heard. Is there a greater demonstration of Love than being honest with another? Their tender technique touched and transformed a pain that I was able to set free.
- A well known author declared he holds the key to spiritual survival through the uncertainty of 2012. However, he is charging $4.99 for it! This same man wrote numerous books containing God messages over the years. He is a rags to riches story, which I appreciate, but how can he dangle a carrot off the commercial bandwagon while he enjoys a good dose of abundance? I could not be silent. The cost is irrelevant; it’s the principle of the matter. I emailed him asking how he felt about withholding one of God’s messages for payment. If it truly is a major contributor to overcoming fear, would his actions please the Creator? He’s not the only one “working the fear card”, but I think I can have an affect on him. His work has helped many people who used to be angry at God. If I have him on a pedestal, I want him to stay there. The others? I don’t buy their shtick. The tried and true make all sorts of information available.
- What about people, “religionists” especially, who feel they have the only answer? Since there are extremists in all faiths, I’m grateful for wise people like Deepak Chopra. He spoke about it: “The height of the Crusades ended seven centuries ago. But it’s not history that is at stake. Embedded in the worldview of many devout Muslims is a defensive and hostile attitude toward Christianity. The burning of the bible by a mullah somewhere in Iran wouldn’t incite mob action in the West, but a single extremist in Florida with a following of less than fifty led to violence and murder in Afghanistan.“
How can the Spiritual connection be rejuvenated?
Loving gestures and gratitude!
Graham Hancock, who wrote the Fingerprints of the Gods along with other excellent reads, shares messages that come from ancient days. You may choose to watch the whole video, but the section that especially lifted my spirit today begins at 1:17:00. A reading from Hermes and Graham’s humbleness punctuate this 8 minute message:
Now, I’m off to confer with my Guides.
I’ll share their wisdom.
Do not send money!