Beloveds, each time I share parts of your messaging, a flood of energy tries to rush through my pinhole mind. Today, I added “Deep Delta: Elixir Acoustica” to my meditation. I feel full.
We appreciate your openness to receive and incorporate various offerings from different sources.
Does a Delta state help your messaging?
The question might be more appropriately asked of you. Does a Delta state help you receive messaging? We are willing and prepared to work through any state. We simply need to be called upon. The message is eternal; the messaging is complicit with your state of openness.
After meditation, I fell in love with my door! It’s metal with full-length glass. The glass is divided into 15 smaller panes. Duc le Chat’s paw prints adorn the pane two up from the bottom. He knocks with muddy paws. A white shawl from Mexico – sheer enough for light to shine through – dresses the window and provides privacy when it falls free.
Love for a door…what is the significance of “seeing” such trivia?
What answer comes from the question?
Simplicity. Peace. Feeling the magnificence of small. Gratitude for a home shared with a little animal who is currently miffed at me. I moved one of his 10 sleeping spots.
I needed to prepare for this year’s wood delivery. I had to split the last few dozen knotted logs that had been left to dry so I could chop them more easily. Old carpeting and a cushion sat on top of those pieces and Duc had adopted the spot. He could check strange noises without moving a hair.
Once chopped, the re-stacked wood became a higher pile, giving an even better view. However, it’s a change – a few feet from the last location. So Duc’s ticked. When I lift him onto the cushion, he jumps down, twitches his tail and goes under one of his bushes.
After the door, I “saw” something else. My friend Jinkspots from Japan sent a postcard with a wood-print-drawing of a peaceful, tiny farmhouse, sitting in the valley, with Mount Fuji looming in the background. Now framed, the drawing hangs directly in front of my desk. As Jinkspots promised, Mount Fuji (and the whole of the postcard) conveys strength.
Just to the left, a card tucked into a frame holding two masks accentuates the stillness presented by the postcard:
The message has been my mantra for years. Thankfully when I found the card in a tiny shop, the owner had no clue I would have paid many dollars for the card.
The time will come when you will be able to give it away.
Yes. In fact, while scanning it, I realized I no longer need to possess it. Living it will be possession enough.
You’ve called it Solitude. Simplicity. Peace. Today? It is Stillness.
It’s Divinity’s gift to you.
Call it by any name – it is here for everyone. It’s been here from the dawn of time. Evolved beings are being called to notice. It’s time to see.
Evolutionary beings are all around. Those reading this message need only have confidence of their own evolutionary maturity.
Thank you, Beloved Guides. Your comment is a perfect segue into something I have permission to share from the GenOne material:
Are you a conscious evolutionary?
Barbara Hubbard wrote The Evolutionary Journey: A Personal Guide to a Positive Future. In it, she lists numerous personality traits with an invitation to see how much the reader matches with the archetypal evolutionary personality. I will be sharing these over the next few posts.
Does this description fit you? (The range for the “fit” could be from 1% to 100%):
- You are relatively self-disciplined. You do not accept authoritarian discipline from the outside. You do not accept a total master, but rather have many teachers. You find most of your wisdom in the collective wisdom of the social body, and within yourself.
- You don’t feel completely contained within any existing institutional form of religion.
- You have a deep intuition of not quite belonging on Planet Earth, of being here at this time for a purpose beyond your full awareness.
- You have a deep respect for rational scientific inquiry and you also respect intuitive, holistic, psychic awareness.
- You are relatively well-balanced. You have learned to handle tensions that come into your life as you step over one abyss after another.
- You are struggling with the man-woman relationship in your personal life. You are not comfortable with the traditional male-female, dominant-submissive roles, nor are you satisfied with superficial relationships. You are aiming toward a deeper, non-passive, intimate union in which each partner is whole, each has synthesized the yin and yang, the feminine and masculine principles. You crave to unite whole being to whole being. (Note from Soul Dipper: My evolved gay friends will work out the language for this trait to suit their loves and lifestyle.)
Thanks to my Beloveds for their presence today.
May the Light of Our Beloved Divinity guide one and all throughout this eternal process. The joy that awaits all who hear and respond to their own soul’s call will resonate throughout the Universe. Try to imagine the most beautiful piece of music magnified many-fold.