Beloved Guides, thank you for your generous and gentle nudges. I know you are always around.
Thank you. We are indeed with you. We cherish being with you and all who share your life. Would you be willing to describe how you detect our presence?
Sure, that’s easy. Here are some examples:
- The endless repetition of numbers on the 24 hour clock in my office. It reads 21:12, 13:13, 11:11, 7:47, 22:22, etc. 11:11 seems to be one of your favourite numbers. It shows up everywhere.
When I see 0:00 on my clock, aloneness washes over me. It says “no time” – 0:00. Then I remember – you live in “no time”. My 24 hour clock is not new, but I had not seen such a consistent run on repetitive numbers. Until now, the only repeated time I noticed was 7:47. Due to its frequency, I wondered if I would die in a 747.
- The messages from other intuitives who I follow on webinars, interviews and videos. Often I hear a topic I’ve been struggling to understand. For example, last night, Sheila Gillette, who has channeled a group of guides named “Theo” for over forty years, presented a message about taking a “time-out”. Theo’s topic was about staying true to our authentic selves and taking breaks to do so. When we veer off course, we need peace and quiet to reclaim it. Hearing Theo’s message was like hearing directly from you since I’m currently in my “time-out”.
- The physical, mental, emotional and spiritual changes in my life. My attitude is changing. My response to many aspects of life seems to come from a more loving source. When I react in old ways, I catch myself far sooner and change to a positive position. It isn’t a chore. I love being more loving. The Universe’s responses revolutionize my life.
- Everyday synchronicity. Reminders of your presence range from miniscule to overwhelming. As I cut my grass, winding around clumps of wild daisies, your messages of beauty come to mind. Gratitude for the bounties of Nature chokes me and blurs my vision. Never before have I been high from cutting grass!
A blogging friend, Poch of Plato On-line, from the Philippines, writes an on-line magazine about social media and technology. My previous post about planting trees motivated him to write, “You just don’t know how I miss doing that Amy. You see, I was forced back into the urban jungle where we can’t do gardening. And not gardening makes me more unhealthy. Sorry about the gripe. i know you’ll understand.” Yes, I do, Poch, and you gave me the perfect opening for the next point.
- My prayers have changed. More often they are about gratitude. My needs are met because I know that what I imagine, God and I create. I work at staying in “I am” instead of “wanting”. However, a comment like Poch’s challenges me. I suddenly have a huge need and desire for my friend Poch to be able to grow something and give his soul peace. I hear myself asking, “…even a tomato in his city window?” How do I know that is what God and Poch want or need? I am reminded to simply send Love. Through Love, Poch will be given the power to see and do what is best for him. For all I know, Poch’s co-creation with God may be growing a garden in his soul. He’s already shared some fruits with me. No one has to describe the goodness of this man. It’s there when he and I visit.
Also, when I learn of the unsafe environment experienced by Cin of The Only Cin when her husband is away, I put all positive thought of Love to one side. I want you Guides to surround her home armed with baseball bats, horsewhips, hockey sticks and lasers. They can be holy if you choose, but be armed! How’s that for telling you what to do?
That is the Love we know exists in the hearts of all humanity. That is the Love we strive to have expressed from every soul in your existence. That is the Love prayer that unlocks our fetters and frees us to respond, even with holy arms.
More and more souls are connecting with the small voice from within their being. There is no complication to connecting with the power that is abundantly available to each one of them. As you share your life with others, we trust that they will trust their guides more and more.
Everyone’s guides long to serve and support. May they be free to do so.