Being humbled by someone sexy, sultry and sensational has to be oxymoronic. There’s a new word for ya!
Charlywalker pulled it off! She named Soul Dipper as one of fifteen qualifiers of the Versatile Blogger Award. She was classy enough to let me pick my own version of this award from the Internet. This one feels just right for me. It describes the four different types of writing that can be found on Soul Dipper:
Many thanks, Charlywalker, you smooth-talking wordsmithie with the sensual pose in a green top.
There, that bit of juicy publicity ought to bounce her numbers around. She deserves a good readership. She can turn out hilarious phrases faster that I can spell her name: Charleywalker’s Blog.
Besides letting you know who presented me with this award, I am to tell you seven random things about myself:
1. I love life! I don’t understand what possessed the Creator to give me a physicality that makes it difficult to swallow, embrace, experience and fall in love with it ALL – all at once. Yet, I really look forward to the next dimension.
2. Though I was hesitant for years, I now embrace the concept of reincarnation. I adore the fact that I was a hot, sizzling photographer of the rich and famous in London, England around 1918, fell in love with a married man who rejected/belittled me in front of everyone when I declared my undying love, took a dive into alcoholism and died in poverty and squalor with a crushed heart. That life brought me here where I adore excellent photography (though I loathe studying the details around cameras) and enjoy the freedom to be a full-fledged seeker with all my pistons hammering in sync.
3. My business careers kept me in a fashion that allowed me freedom to be a seeker.
4. I’ve loved several fabulous men, but have remained a divorcee from the age of 35. I’m now 60 whatever.
5. No one need be silly enough to even think of mistreating an animal within my realm of attention.
6. I love having many nieces and nephews because being an aunt is an honour. I have no regrets over not even experiencing pregnancy. (I was told that I am an old soul – on my last incarnation. Apparently old souls have had all the child bearing/rearing experiences they want or need. We are done with that karma.)
7. I love teenagers. *I’m under my desk ducking the spears chucked by parents of teens.* Since I don’t have to live with them, I can be one adult who is genuinely interested in hearing who they are, how they operate and where they think they are going. Beloved parents, I know the reality of the comments can be another matter, but I do not have to judge. If I listen, it may become their reality. And while I listen, I’m saying prayers for you!
A final task comes with this Award. I’m supposed to choose fifteen people who I consider Versatile Bloggers. Here’s what I will do instead. I will continue to visit the blogs I love – there are many – and I will continue to leave comments so you will know my appreciation for your talents and gifts.
Meanwhile, I need to update my blogroll. There are many new-to-me blogs that need to be added.
Thank you to every person reading my blog and for all the encouragement received over the past year. The Blog world has been an overwhelming surprise. Who knew we could connect with so many good, decent human beings? Who knew how profoundly we would see that every one of us, no matter our race, creed, color or belief system simply want to love and be loved.
Thank you, Charlywalker. Truly, this is humbling.